are non-inductively wound with metallized polypropylene film as the dielectric/electrode with copper-clad steel leads and encapsulated in a plastic case sealed with epoxy resin.
1. Box type provides the identical outer appearance
2. Very low loss at high frequency, suitable for high current
3. High insulation resistance, long life due to self-healing effect
4. Withstanding 2.5kv impulse voltage, class X2
5. As an across-the-line type noise suppression capacitor, and suitable for AC purpose.
General Specifications(X2 MKP)
Reference Standard: GB/T14472 (IEC 60384-14)
Climatic Category: 40/100/21
Rated Voltage: 280VAC
Capacitance Range: 0.0022~4.7uF
Capacitance Tolerance: +-5%(J); +-10%(K); +-20%(M).
Voltage Proof: 4.3UR(5s)
Dissipation Factor(20C, 10KHz): ≤ 0.15%(CR≤ 1 uF)
≤ 0.30%(CR>1 uF)
Insulation Resistance (20C, 1min): ≥ 15000MQ (CR≤ 0.33uF)
≥ 5000s (CR>0.33uF)
Shenzhen Topmay Electronic Co,.Ltd
17-year manufacturer of capacitors
Established in 1998, Shenzhen Topmay Electronic Co. Ltd is engaged in manufacturing, researching and developing a wide variety of capacitors.
Wide product range
- Multilayer ceramic capacitors (radial, axial, and SMD)
- Ceramic disc capacitors (low and high voltage)
- Aluminum electrolytic capacitors (radial, axial and SMD)
- Film capacitors (polyester, polypropylene and metallized)
- Tantalum capacitors (radial, SMD, axial) and others)
- Mica capacitors
- Super capacitors
Monthly output of 1 million units
- In-stock items: three- to five-day lead time
- Regular orders: seven- to 10-day lead time
- OEM orders: 15-day lead time