X2-MKP are non-inductively wound with metallized polypropylene film as the dielectric/electrode with copper-clad steel leads and encapsulated in a plastic case sealed with epoxy resin.
1. Box type provides the identical outer appearance
2. Very low loss at high frequency, suitable for high current
3. High insulation resistance, long life due to self-healing effect
4. Withstanding 2.5kv impulse voltage, class X2
5. As an across-the-line type noise suppression capacitor, and suitable for AC purpose.
General Specifications(X2 MKP)
Reference Standard: GB/T14472 (IEC 60384-14)
Climatic Category: 40/100/21
Rated Voltage: 280VAC
Capacitance Range: 0.0022~4.7uF
Capacitance Tolerance: +-5%(J); +-10%(K); +-20%(M).
Voltage Proof: 4.3UR(5s)
Dissipation Factor(20C, 10KHz): ≤ 0.15%(CR≤ 1 uF)
≤ 0.30%(CR>1 uF)
Insulation Resistance (20C, 1min): ≥ 15000MQ (CR≤ 0.33uF)
≥ 5000s (CR>0.33uF)
Primary Competitive Advantages:
1, 000 to 1, 999 Pieces
Hong Kong, Shenzhen, Guangzhou
We believe product quality is the life of a company. In order to serve our customers better, we have made investments so that our products can meet CCC, CE, MIC, SA, UL, FCC, TuV and SGS standards. Furthermore, we are ISO 9001:2000-, ISO 14001- and ISO/TS 16949-certified.
Offering Prompt Delivery Services:
Our buyers have benefited from our prompt delivery services, such as:
In-stock items: three- to five-day lead time
Regular orders: seven- to 10-day lead time
OEM orders: 15-day lead time