X2-MKP are non-inductively wound with metallized polypropylene film as the dielectric/electrode with copper-clad steel leads and encapsulated in a plastic case sealed with epoxy resin.
1. Box type provides the identical outer appearance
2. Very low loss at high frequency, suitable for high current
3. High insulation resistance, long life due to self-healing effect
4. Withstanding 2.5kv impulse voltage, class X2
5. As an across-the-line type noise suppression capacitor, and suitable for AC purpose.
General Specifications(X2 MKP)
Reference Standard: GB/T14472 (IEC 60384-14)
Climatic Category: 40/100/21
Rated Voltage: 280VAC
Capacitance Range: 0.0022~4.7uF
Capacitance Tolerance: +-5%(J); +-10%(K); +-20%(M).
Voltage Proof: 4.3UR(5s)
Dissipation Factor(20C, 10KHz): ≤ 0.15%(CR≤ 1 uF)
≤ 0.30%(CR>1 uF)
Insulation Resistance (20C, 1min): ≥ 15000MQ (CR≤ 0.33uF)
≥ 5000s (CR>0.33uF)
TMCF18-Metallized Polypropylene Film X2 Capacitor
|1uF 275V P=22.5 26*10*19 ||0.089||5000||15 work days||tt advanced|
|2.2uF 275V P=22.5 26*12*21.5 ||0.142||5000||15 work days||tt advanced|